Bocca di Lupo is a 5* food hygiene rated business and is vetted by Westminster Council's EHO. We employ our own food hygiene consultant who has audited specifically our 'at home' food deliveries. To be sure your food reaches you in peak condition, it was made the day before - or sometimes even on the day of - delivery.
Although some dishes might store longer, we suggest you cook your food within 2 days of receipt, and declare the use-by date to be 2 days from receipt of your food.
COVID safety measures include
- staff self-certify they are not feeling unwell
- hands sanitised on entry to the premises, and repeatedly, very frequently during the work day
- a small team works, always in the same combination - staff are not on rotation and shifts do not overlap
- face coverings worn in the kitchen
- food packaging is handled always with clean gloves
- contactless delivery
- Kitchen touch points sanitised hourly, and all worksurfaces after every use