AGNOLOTTI DEL PLIN for 2Regular price £16.00
If you were to hop on a plane to Turin, jump in a car, and head south, and slightly east, you might eventually come across the town of Alba. Here, truffles are celebrated like no other place on earth. The local cuisine has evolved to elevate this already most esteemed of foodstuffs; pasta enriched with more egg yolks than is proper, fatty cheeses and butter melted to fonduta or whipped with mountain greens to form chubby little dumplings. The food here shares little with the south, and much more with the alpine traditions of neighbouring countries - France in particular - but it is nevertheless distinctively Italian, and all the better for it.
Your pack serves two as a starter and contains:
- Get a pot on with boiling salted water (10% salt ratio )
- Just before the pot of water boils, put a sauce pan on a low heat
- Once boiling, add in the agnolotti and cook for 3 minutes
- Once the agnolotti goes into the pot of boiling water, add the butter and sage into the sauce pan and let it melt, but not split.
- Add in a little bit of the pasta water into the sauce pan with the butter and the sage and stir continuously to emulsify the butter with the water
- Once the agnolotti has cooked strain the agnolotti out of the water and add directly into the butter emulsion and take off the heat
- Season to your taste and remove from the pan
- Sprinkle with parmesan, serve and enjoy
Ingredients (Allergens): wheat flour, durum wheat, semonlina, eggs, water, Filling: ham (pork, salt, natural flavours), beef, raw ham (pork, salt, flavouring, spices, wine), breadcrumbs (soft wheat flour, beer yeast, salt), vegetables in varying proportions (onions, carrots, spinach, chard), cheeses, potato starch, grans Padano DOP (milk, salt, rennet, preservatvies: egg lysozyme), potatoes (preservatives metabisulphite), flavourings, rice, vegetables fiber, salt, sunflower oil, red wine, garlic (contains sulphites), spices, rice cream. It may contain traces of peanuts, celery, mustard, sesame, soya, fish, shellfish.