GRAPPARITA (serves 2)Regular price £12.00
There is a wonderful harmony between aromatic grappa and fine tequila. Here we have made a mock-margarita using a fine Muscat grape grappa, Ocho Blanco tequila, and lemon (fresh juice, and limoncello). You can salt the rim, or not, as you prefer. We serve this on the rocks – but if you prefer your margarita up you can serve it in chilled martini glasses.
- Thoroughly pre-chill the bottle of Grapparita (in fact, because it is made with fresh lemon keep it chilled from receipt until consumption, and drink it within 5 days)
- If serving neat, pre-chill 2 martini glasses (we prefer it on the rocks)
- If you want a salty rim on your chilled martini glasses, or on tumblers, rub half the rim gently with the cut surface of a lemon and coat it in just a little salt.
- Pour the chilled Grapparita into the pre-chilled glasses, or over ice cubes in a tumbler
- Garnish with a slice of lemon