NATIVE LOBSTER, SORRENTO LEMON & GREMOLATA
Few things are more suited to the grill than a lobster, plump and succulent inside its rigid carapace. We blanch them, which loosens the flesh from the shell a little, then half them, remove any wobbly bits, and crack the claws. You grill them, to the adoration of friends and family alike, then eat them messily. Buon appetito!
Your pack contains:
- A native lobster, blanched, halved and cracked
- Some gremolata (a finely chopped mix of lemon zest, garlic & parsley)
- A small Sorrento lemon
- Some fine olive oil
- Heat your barbecue until the flames have died and the embers are white hot – or alternatively, heat a griddle pan until smoking.
- Use a touch of the oil to lubricate the flesh, then season lightly with salt & pepper.
- Grill, cut side down, for 2 minutes over a high heat, until the flesh is golden, then turn over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the flesh feels just firm to the touch, and the liquid inside the shell is bubbling a little.
- Remove from the heat, scatter with gremolata and douse with oil, and serve with lemon wedges alongside.