LOMBARDIA MARE FEAST for 2Regular price £95.00
Nestled in the far north and shadowed by the magnificence of the Italian Alps is you will find Lombardia, one of my favourite regions. Whenever I visit, I like to lose myself in the great expanse of the Valle Padana where the food is rich, and the people are warm.
Here tables creak under the weight of Ossobuco, literally translated as ‘the bone with the hole’, Scallops baked in their shells, saffron infused risotto and copious amounts of Bresaola, the queen of cold cuts. We have brought all these together in our latest feast, which finishes with a chunk of creamy Casera cheese, the decadent sweetness of Chocolate Salumi and a handful of sweet grapes.
For your meal you will need:
- Serving dishes for the Bresaola and for the cheese, grapes & chocolate salame platter
- A baking tray for the scallops
- A medium saucepan for the risotto
The detailed recipes are here, but in essence:
- Remove the bresaola from its packaging.
- Place the Ossobuco in the oven and cook
- Remove the scallops from their packaging, dust with the crumb and bake for 10 minutes
- Cook the risotto whilst waiting for the scallops and ossobuco and enjoy together.
- Serve up the cheese, grapes and chocolate salame and enjoy.