THE ROMAN HOLY TRINITY OF PASTARegular price £55.00
You can be born Roman or become Roman. The inspiration for this philosophy comes from the legendary comedic actor Alberto Sordi, who dives into a dish of bucatini in the film An American in Rome. To experience the wonderful sensation Sordi did, you need to be a little hungry and have the right ingredients on hand: this is The Roman Holy Trinity of Pasta!
For your meal you will need:
- A large pan for boiling water
- A frying pan for the sauce
- A colander to drain the pasta
The detailed recipes are here, but in essence:
- Cook the pasta in well salted boiling water
- Mix in the sauce with a splash of boiling water in a saucepan
- Serve and slurp!